Online Terms Policy
By using www.artgallery.org.nz, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. When you purchase products via www.artgallery.org.nz/buy, you accept these Terms and Conditions, and the specific conditions that apply to that purchase. Together these terms and conditions form a legal contract between you the 'Buyer' and Tauranga Art Gallery and Shop, the 'Seller' when you purchase Goods. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us
1. Price and orders
- 1.1 All prices are stated in New Zealand dollars (NZ$), and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 15%.
- 1.2 Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an Order are fixed once your Order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to accepted Orders.
- 1.3 The Buyer will pay any customs duty, taxes, excess freight or other charges relating to completing delivery of the Order as advised by Tauranga Art Gallery.
- 1.4 There is no obligation on the Seller to inquire as to the authority of any person placing an Order on behalf of the Buyer.
- 2.1 Tauranga Art Gallery operates a credit card payment process to enable you to make payment for all purchases of Goods. Your credit card details will be captured at the time you place an Order. Your Credit Card will be charged once your Order has been accepted and prior to dispatch.
- 2.2 Alternative payment arrangements can be made by emailing us.
- 2.3 No Order will be shipped until payment has been received and the funds cleared.
- 2.4 In the event of any default in payment by the due date the Seller shall be entitled to charge interest to the Buyer at the rate of 1.5% per month until the amount owing and all interest has been paid in full.
3. Delivery, risk and security
- 3.1 Delivery will be made to the address nominated on the Order by the Buyer.
- 3.2 Your order will be dispatched with 48 hours of your payment clearing.
- 3.3 Delivery will usually be made within 3-5 business days except for some international deliveries where you will be advised of expected delivery times.
- 3.4 Some Goods available on this site may be restricted in your country. It is your responsibility to comply with such restrictions.
- 3.4 Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the Goods passes to the Buyer on delivery (as determined in accordance with clause 3).
- 3.5 Jewellery purchases are considered high risk by the delivery companies, therefore risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to the buyer upon dispatch of the consignment.
- 3.6 We can courier any item featured on our website anywhere in New Zealand for a flat rate of $8.00 and rural deliveries an additional $5.50.
- 3.7 For international delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as they need to be quoted individually.
- 3.8 All New Zealand orders are shipped through Fastway Couriers.
- 3.9 Deliveries can only be shipped to physical addresses and will require a signature. Deliveries to business addresses require the business name, as commercial areas are generally not numbered.
- 1.1 The Tauranga Art Gallery Toi Tauranga are committed to providing our customers with a secure, private online shopping experience. The Privacy Act 1993 establishes certain principles with respect to the collection, use and disclosure, by various agencies, of information relating to individuals, and access by individuals to information relating to them held by such agencies. Tauranga Art Gallery operates in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 to protect the personal information you provide online.
- 1.2 Tauranga Art Gallery will not sell, trade or rent personal information to others. All personal information will remain private and confidential and will be stored on a secure location accessible only by designated staff, and used only for the purposes for which you provide the information.
- Tauranga Art Gallery may compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties, however these statistics will not include any personally identifying information. By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Tauranga Art Gallery.
- 1.3 Tauranga Art Gallery may release account information when we have a good faith belief that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, enforce the terms of any of our user agreements, or protect the rights, property and safety of Tauranga Art Gallery, the users of its site, or others.
- 1.5 Tauranga Art Gallery’s website may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
- 1.6 For further enquiries relating to access to personal information or online shopping at Tauranga Art Gallery, please contact the Retail Co-ordinator, Tauranga Art Gallery Store +64 7 578 7933.
Tauranga Art Gallery Privacy on disclosure of information
- 2.1 Tauranga Art Gallery will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- 2.2 Tauranga Art Gallery may release account information when we have a good faith belief that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, enforce the terms of any of our user agreements, or protect the rights, property and safety of Tauranga Art Gallery, the users of its site, or others.
- 3.1 When you order a product from Tauranga Art Gallery’s Online Store, we need to know your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. Your credit card information will be used only as needed to process your transaction. To enable us to track your order, we will retain your order information for our records.